|Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers
|Note: This feature is enabled for every fleet that operates in the U.S. using our Fleet Dashboard. Fleet Admin(s) can set specific permissions for who in the company can access the feature. Fleets without a DOT authority or operating without an approved DOT authority will not have access to this feature.
- CSA (Compliance, Safety, Accountability) scores are a part of a safety program created by the FMCSA to prevent accidents through a proactive intervention that holds carriers accountable for safety standards. Here's how FMCSA calculates the score.
- Shippers and most insurance companies refer to publicly available CSA scores to evaluate a fleet’s risk profile and determine renewal rates.
Monitor Your CSA Score on Motive Fleet Dashboard
- Compliance Hub on Fleet Dashboard includes CSA Insights, which helps Fleet Managers monitor their fleet’s CSA score to better identify risk.
- Managers can analyze CSA trends over time, easily pinpoint the violation groups and locations that have the biggest impact on their score, and use the forecasting tool to determine an action plan to improve CSA.
- How to view CSA scores on Fleet Dashboard
- FMCSA's Coronavirus Emergency Declaration
- How is the fleet’s performance predicted in the Compliance Hub?