|Audience||Fleet Managers, Drivers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Environmental Sensors|
Motive Fleet Dashboard is designed to give Fleet Managers and Admins a better idea about their fleet’s performance. The reports for Environmental Sensors can be viewed to help with load claims and understand historical temperature and humidity performance.
Read the article to know how to view reports for Environmental Sensors.
Steps: Viewing reports for Environmental Sensors
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Assets tab under the Browse section.
3. Scroll down to find Reefer Activity and click on it.
4. Apply filters like asset, dates, data, and frequency (15min, 30min, 1hr) to have a better access to the required report.
5. Download the filtered report by clicking on the Options button and selecting either Export as PDF or Export as CSV based on your preference.
- What are Environmental Sensors?
- Installation Guide: Environmental Sensors
- Environmental Sensor is not working properly
- How to install Asset Gateway for Environmental Sensors