|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View|
Fleet Dashboard allows the Fleet Managers and Fleet Admins to bulk assign unidentified Unregulated trips to a driver. If you want to bulk assign Unregulated (Non-CMV) unidentified trips through Fleet Dashboard, you have to follow the following steps:
Steps: Bulk assigning Unregulated (Non-CMV) Unidentified Trips
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on Fleet view in the left-hand side menu.
2. Select Trips.
3. Select ‘Unregulated vehicles’ from Vehicle’s dropdown.
4. Select ‘Unidentified’ from Driver’s dropdown.
5. Select all unidentified trips you want to assign to a driver.
6. Hit Assign.
7. Select the driver’s name.
8. Hit Assign.
A success message will be displayed stating that trips have been assigned successfully and removed from the unidentified trips list.
9. Select the driver’s name from the dropdown to see the recently assigned trips.
- How to enable the Unregulated (Non-CMV) Vehicle Company Settings in Fleet Dashboard
- How to setup a Vehicle as Unregulated (Non-CMV) using Fleet Dashboard
- How to filter Unregulated (Non-CMV) Vehicle Trips using Fleet Dashboard
- How to assign Unregulated (Non-CMV) Unidentified Trips using Fleet Dashboard