|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
Now you can enable unregulated (Non-CMV) vehicle company settings using the Motive Fleet Dashboard.
|Note: Please note that if you disable this setting after previously having it enabled, this will result in deactivating all unregulated vehicles but any data associated with them would still be visible on the dashboard for tracking purposes.|
Steps: Enabling Unregulated (Non-CMV) Vehicles
1. Login to the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin tab.
2. Select Company and click on Edit Company Information.
3. On the Edit Company Information page you will scroll down to find an option to “Allow Unregulated Vehicles”. Enable it by setting it to “Yes”.
|Note: If you are unable to see this option then you need to reach out to the Motive support team to enable this feature for your fleet.|
4. Click on the Save button.
- How to setup a Vehicle as Unregulated (Non-CMV) using Fleet Dashboard
- How to filter Unregulated (Non-CMV) Vehicle Trips using Fleet Dashboard
- How to allow drivers to switch vehicle mode using Fleet Dashboard