|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
Motive’s Ignore Drive Time feature allows fleet users to ignore incorrectly-recorded drive time to help drivers recalculate their HOS clocks. Also, it enables fleet managers to timely assign loads and keep the drivers updated about their remaining HOS in the Driver App.
|Note: This feature doesn’t allow any Motive customer to change their driver’s ELD outputs (i.e logs, output file). It is only available to resolve violations internally without affecting the ELD records.|
Steps: Giving Ignore Drive Time access to Fleet Users using Fleet Dashboard
Fleet Managers can give Ignore Drive Time access to other managers and admins in their fleet by following these steps:
1. Log in to the Motive Fleet Dashboard. Click the Admin icon at the bottom left corner.
2. Click Fleet Users in the left-hand-side menu.
3. In the Roles & Permissions tab, select a Fleet User.
4. Click Options and select Edit.
5. Select the Ignore Drive Time checkbox. By default, this is enabled for all fleet users that have access to Edit Logs.
6. Click Save.
7. FA and FM need to Log out and Log back in again in order to access this option.
|Note: If you do not see this option, please contact Motive support to confirm this is enabled for your company.|