|Audience||Loop and Motive Customers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Marketplace|
Loop’s integration with Motive enables you to integrate your trucks with Loop and have your fleet’s operation in the palm of your hands. It allows you to manage your fleet and load your trucks on time to see their progress on each job during the day. Also, it helps to quickly find and audit inconsistencies between your fleet data and the ERP data.
- Subscription Plan: Starter, Pro and Enterprise
Steps: Enabling Loop integration with Motive App Marketplace
|Note: To enable the integration, ensure you’re a paid subscriber of Loop. If not, connect with Loop sales/support or reach out to Motive support to connect with Loop sales/support team.|
- Once subscribed, Log in to the Motive Fleet Dashboard.
- Visit the Motive App Marketplace and click Install. This enables the connection between Motive and Loop and data starts to flow.
Support for Integration
- AtoB integration with Motive App Marketplace
- Alvys integration with Motive App Marketplace
- How to connect your Caterpillar powered equipment to the Motive dashboard
- How to connect your John Deere powered equipment to the Motive dashboard
- How to connect your Komatsu powered equipment to the Motive dashboard
- How to connect your Volvo Construction powered equipment to the Motive dashboard