|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Safety|
While both assigned coaches and permitted coaches can coach drivers, an assigned coach is responsible for coaching specific drivers, while permitted coaches are considered backup coaches and have permission to coach any driver.
- The name of the coach is displayed as Assigned Coach for the driver throughout the Safety Hub.
- An assigned coach is added by checking the option Add as an assigned coach for these groups when creating or editing the Fleet User.
|Note: The core responsibility of these users would be to coach drivers.|
- These Fleet Users have the Coach Drivers permission enabled but their name is not be displayed as an Assigned Coach throughout the Safety Hub.
- The option Add as an assigned coach for these groups is left unchecked while creating or editing Fleet Users.
|Note: These Fleet Users can be considered as “back up” coaches.|
- How to Assign a Safety Coach to a Driver?
- How to manage user Roles and Groups on the Motive Fleet Dashboard
- How to set Canada South Oil and Gas permit number