|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
Utilize the Group DRIVE Score Report to track Group DRIVE Score performance over time.
Steps: Viewing Group DRIVE Score Report on Fleet Dashboard
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click Safety in the Browse section.
3. Click the DRIVE Group Score Report.
4. You can filter the report by Date Range, Group, and DRIVE Score Range.
The Group DRIVE Score Report includes the following data fields:
|Group Name||The Group’s name.|
|Score update day||The day the score was last updated.|
|4 week time period considered in the score||The start and end date of the calculated score.|
|Miles driven||Total miles driven by the Group within the set duration.|
|Scored Drivers||Count of Drivers in the Group with a DRIVE score for the score period|
|DRIVE Score||Group’s score for the score period.|
Excellent, Good, or Fair. Learn how performance bands are determined here
Impact the behavior had on the score for the score period.
Behavior impact is measured as (total points available - total points received)
Note: The behaviors included in the score are dependent on the camera setup of the Fleet.
For example: If you only have road-facing Dashcams, behaviors like Distraction are not included in the score.
- What are unsafe behaviors?
- How to view Fleet DRIVE Score Report on Fleet Dashboard
- How to view the Driver DRIVE Score Report