|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Company|
- Motive’s Smart Trip Match uses advanced AI technology to match drivers to unidentified trips and automatically assigns them to the driver within hours. Drivers managing electronic logs receive these notifications as 'Log edit suggestions' and are required to review and accept these assignments via the Motive Driver App.
- However, drivers that are exempt from electronic logs are assigned automatically and do not require review. These trips can be viewed on Fleet Dashboard and Driver App.
|Note: This feature is available for customers on the Enterprise & Pro subscription packages. This feature is ON by default.|
Steps: enable/disable Smart Trip Match
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon in the bottom-left corner of the menu.
2. Click on Company in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on Edit Company Information.
4. Under the Fleet Settings section, click on the Enable Smart Trip Match dropdown and select No to disable the feature.
5. Click on Save to confirm the changes.
- What is Smart Trip Match?
- How to view Smart Trip Match
- How to reassign a Smart Trip Match back to an unidentified driver