|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Safety|
The DRIVE risk score assesses risk and provides visibility into the top and bottom-performing drivers. It is calculated for a fleet after two weeks of driving behavior.
DRIVE Risk Score Overview
- DRIVE stands for everything the algorithm considers: the Driver, Road, Imaging, Vehicle, and Environment.
- It aggregates tens of millions of data points daily from our network of over 400,000 vehicles to give us insights into driving behavior for every road segment across different vehicle types.
- The smart DRIVE score goes deeper into the context of an event and analyzes additional variables—like location, weather, vehicle make and model, and more—that can affect driver performance.
- The resulting score is a far more accurate measure of a driver’s risk than their peers.
Learn more about the DRIVE risk score with our 101 guide.
- How to view driver DRIVE score and driving behavior on the fleet dashboard
- How to understand your drivers’ DRIVE score
- What is Safety Hub?
- 2022-July-25 Announcement: DRIVE Score Updates