|Fleet Dashboard > Admin
Motive offers an Unsafe Behavior Detection program that enables the Fleets to customize the safety settings as per their requirements. Fleets can choose specific behaviors for detection, customize safety thresholds, and personalize in-cab alerts for Drivers. This level of flexibility ensures that safety initiatives align with the Fleet's operational needs.
|Note: Modifying configurations for detecting unsafe behavior events can influence the Motive DRIVE score. To prevent unforeseen increases or decreases in Driver scores, use the lowest (default) preset options for events. Changes to in-cab alerts don't affect the Motive DRIVE score. Learn more
Steps: Enabling and customizing Unsafe Behavior Detection Events and In-Cab Alerts
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click the Admin icon at the bottom left corner.
2. Click the Products dropdown in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click Safety in the dropdown menu.
4. Click Edit in the upper right-hand corner of the Unsafe Behavior Detection box to edit the settings.
5. To enable In-cab alerts for a behavior, check the In-cab alert box. The Lowest configuration group is selected by Default when enabled.
|Note: Event capture and In-cab alert configuration preset (Lowest-Highest) are configuration bundles that modify the behavior thresholds to be more or less sensitive. The configuration threshold details are displayed below the dropdown for review when selected. Selecting higher configuration bundles triggers fewer events or alerts.
6. If Motive's preset configuration bundles don't meet your requirements, click Show Advanced above the Event capture or In-cab alert dropdown menus to view more advanced behavior threshold controls.
7. Adjust the Speed and Duration scales left or right as required for the Event capture and/or the In-cab alert.
8. To enable or disable Event capture or In-cab alerts for a behavior, select or unselect the checkbox next to the feature name.
9. To completely disable Event capture or In-cab alerts, unselect the checkbox next to the behavior title name and click Save.
- What unsafe behaviors does Motive monitor through the Dashcam and Vehicle Gateway?