What comes in the box?
- Vehicle Gateway
- Cable (assigned for your vehicle)
Steps: Installing Vehicle Gateway (ELD)1. Before starting completely turn off your vehicle and engage the parking brake for safety.
2. You should have received the correct cable for your vehicle. We offer all the cables listed below.
3. Confirm the location of your vehicle’s diagnostic port. Refer to your vehicle’s manual for guidance.
4. Connect the diagnostic end of the provided cable to the vehicle’s diagnostic port. The red dots indicate possible locations of the diagnostic port on your vehicle.
You can do a direct connection to the diagnostic port, or you can use a Y / Splitter cable to keep the diagnostic port accessible and/or mount the Vehicle Gateway in a more discrete location.
5. Attach the 15-pin connector to the Vehicle Gateway and secure it using thumbscrews.
6. Mount the Vehicle Gateway in your desired location. See below for a few examples of other areas you can choose to mount your Vehicle Gateway:
If you want this guide in a PDF, click here.