Skip to main content
How to make a Fleet Manager an Admin
||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Fleet Users
If you are an Admin for your company, you can make other Fleet Managers in your company Admins using Fleet Dashboard.
Steps: Making a Fleet Manager an Admin
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on Admin
in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Fleet Users in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click Options next to the Fleet Manager you want to grant access to and select Edit Role & Groups from the dropdown.
4. Click on the dropdown of roles and select Admin.
5. Click on the Update button to save the changes.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Installers / Installation Guides
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)