Motive has launched Inspections (DVIR) Enhancements in the Fleet Dashboard and Driver App, which include:
- Separation of Vehicle and Asset Inspections.
- New inspection form settings to allow fleet managers to specify driver requirements to mandate the inspection of all parts, add defect photos, and add notes.
- License plate number for Canadian inspections.
New DVIR enhancements are available to all new fleets. For existing fleets, the phased rollout will start from mid-August.
Once new features are enabled on your Fleet Dashboard and Driver App, you will notice the following changes:
1. Inspections page to show separate inspections for vehicles and assets.
2. Driver option to create separate inspections.
3. Inspection details page on Driver App (Edit and Delete options moved under the Inspection tab).
4. New Inspection Form settings.
5. License plate number for Canadian inspections.
|Updates (Available on All Plans)
|Separate Inspections (Fleet Dashboard and Driver App)
|Inspection Details Page (Driver App)
|Edit or Delete an Inspection Report in Driver App
|License Plate Number For Canadian Inspections (Driver App and Fleet Dashboard)
|License plate number added to the Canadian Inspection flow, which will eliminate manual driver input
|Create an Inspection Form from Fleet Dashboard
- How to create a daily vehicle inspection report (DVIR) on Driver App
- How to create an Inspection Form from Fleet Dashboard
- How to View a Vehicle’s Inspection Reports and Location
- How to view Inspection Reports Detail
- How to edit or delete an Inspection Report
- How to view and download Driver's Inspection Report