|Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers
|Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View
Fleet Managers can request a live image given the Smart Dashcam is connected. A camera card added to the Live tab on Fleet View helps with it.
|Note: If the Vehicle Gateway is disconnected, the image will not be uploaded in a timely manner.
Steps: Requesting a Live image on the Motive Fleet Dashboard
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard. The Fleet View displays.
2. Click on the vehicle you want to request a live image for.
3. The most recent image (either from a live image request or from trip images) displays on the camera card by default in the Live tab, along with the timestamp that was last updated.
4. Click Refresh on the camera card to view the live image.
5. When the image is done refreshing, Images updated successfully appear on the card. A new image appears along with the new timestamp updated Live.