|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View|
Fleet View brings all your fleet resources under one view, making it quick and easy to efficiently navigate between vehicles, drivers, or assets.
Fleet View Map Overview
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Fleet View in the left-hand side menu.
- You can view Vehicle, Driver, or Assets from the Fleet View Map or the list.
- You can also use the Search box to find a specific vehicle, driver, or asset.
2. Use the dropdown next to the Filter button to find entities more quickly and order the list for the preferred option. You can also use the Filter button to customize your search.
Note: The icons next to the entities give you an overview of their status:
The vehicle, asset, or driver is active and moving.
The vehicle is idling.
The vehicle, asset, or driver is stationary.
The driver is active. This only applies to drivers using the free version of the Motive Driver App (without a Vehicle Gateway).
This status symbol indicates outdated information. It shows up if one of the below conditions are met:
- Vehicle/Driver/Asset: No updates received for the last 4 hours and the most recent recorded status update was moving or idling.
- Vehicle/Driver: No updates for the last 24 hours and the most recent recorded status update was stationary.
- Assets: No updates for the last 40 hours and the most recent recorded status update was stationary.
- Motive Driver App (Driver without a Vehicle Gateway): No updates received for the last 24 hours.
3. To view more information or a detailed view of an entity, click on that entity in the list, or on the map.
You can see one of the three views mentioned below:
Vehicles Live View: This detailed view shows information regarding the status of your vehicle, location data, current driver, telematics, Smart Dashcam footage, and live map view.
Drivers Live View: This detailed view shows information regarding the status of your driver, location data, current vehicle, hours of service, other details, and a live map view.
Assets Live View: This detailed view shows information regarding the status of your asset, location data, battery status, telematics, other details, and a live map view.
4. You can switch between Live and History tabs within any detailed view of an entity. Click on the History tab to view the location history of an entity.
Note: The option to access functionalities such as Logs is currently available for the Android version of the Fleet App.