|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
Motive allows Fleet Managers and Fleet Admins to easily schedule important reports to distribute to internal and third-party stakeholders. This is an advanced reporting feature that helps the Fleet Managers and Admins to operate more efficiently.
Steps: Scheduling reports on the Fleet Dashboard
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
The Reports page displays a complete list of your available reports.
2. To schedule a report of your choice, view the list of Saved reports.
3. Hover over the report name and click on Options. Select Schedule from the Options dropdown.
4. A dialog box Create Scheduled Report appears on the screen that allows you to edit the report details. You can make changes to the following fields:
- Schedule Name - Name of the scheduled report
- Deliver To - Report recipients (You can add multiple recipients)
- Report Time Range - The time range of the data to be displayed in the report
- Schedule - How often you want the report to be distributed
- Time - Time of day you want the report to be distributed
- Deliver Report As - Format of the report. You can choose from a CSV or a PDF format.
5. Enter the report name in the Schedule Name field.
6. You can deliver the report to multiple recipients. Add the recipients for this report in the Deliver To field.
7. Select the Report Time Range, Schedule, and Time to choose the frequency of report distribution.
8. Select the format of the report. You can choose to send the report in either CSV or PDF format or both.
9. Make the desired changes and click on Schedule Now.
A notification appears on the top of the screen once your report has been successfully scheduled.
10. To view the list of scheduled reports, click on the Scheduled reports tab displayed on the left side.
A list of all scheduled reports displays on the right side of the screen.