|Audience||Fleet Admins, Drivers|
The notification center helps provide the right information at the right time for the right user. It is a new section in the web dashboard, driver app, and fleet app to receive alerts no matter where you’re at!
Notification Center Overview
- Notification Center allows for the configuration of alerts to set times, allows for setting priority, and even allows for a summary to be sent rather than each alert.
- Also, it enables a seamless interface to receive alerts in the notification center on the Fleet dashboard, Driver App, or Fleet App.
1. Click on the bell icon in the left-hand side menu to open the notifications. Whenever a notification is received the bell icon will display the number of notifications received.
2. Clicking on a notification leads to the related page.
3. You can mark notifications read by clicking on Mark all as read. The Mark all as read is greyed out when there are no new notifications.
4. To filter between All and Important notifications click on Important.
1. To check notifications on the phone. Tap on the hamburger icon and tap on Notifications.
2. Tapping on the notification lead to the related screen. You can view and filter between All and Important notifications.
3. Swipe up the bottom menu to Mark All as Read or to Adjust Notification Settings.
1. Click on the bell icon to open the notification center on the Fleet App. a red dot appears on the bell icon when there are new notifications.
2. Tapping on the notification leads to the related screen. You can view and filter between All and Important notifications.
3. Swipe right and tap on the Mark as read to mark the notification as read.
4. Swipe up the bottom menu to Mark All as Read or to Adjust Notification Settings.