|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
Fleet Dashboard allows the Fleet Managers to keep an eye on the AUX activity through the AUX Activity Detail Report.
Steps: Viewing the AUX Activity Detail Report
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard.
2. Click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the Vehicle tab and select the AUX Activity Detail.
4. Filters like Date Range, Vehicle, All Inputs, All Signals, All Equipment Types can be used to create a filtered view of the reports.
5. The columns show Start Time, End Time, Input, Equipment, Distance etc metrics regarding the AUX activity.
- What is a PTO Cable
- Installation Guide: How to Install the PTO (power take-off) AUX Cable-5005
- Where to Locate PTO Input Signal
- How to Enable PTO/AUX Input From Fleet Dashboard