|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet App|
Fleet App enables Fleet Managers and Fleet Admins to manage drivers, keep an eye on trips, check safety events, assign unidentified trips and much more. The user can reset the password of Fleet App whenever required.
Steps : Resetting password for Fleet App
1. Open the Fleet App and tap on the Forgot Password button.
2. Enter your email address or username in the field of Fleet Account Email or Username.
3. Tap on the Reset Password.
4. Visit your email address and open the email with password reset link.
5. Click on the link and enter the new password.
6. Click on Enter to change the password.
Motive's Password Policy
Beginning March 23, 2023, all new users, and current users who are resetting their passwords should have a password containing:
- Minimum 8 characters
- Must include 1 letter
- Must include 1 digit