|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
Scheduled reports help Fleet Managers easily distribute reports to internal and third-party stakeholders. You can edit the schedule, copy it for a new report, rename or even delete a schedule.
Steps: Managing scheduled reports
1. Log into Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. To view the list of scheduled reports, click on the Scheduled tab.
3. To edit a report, click on the Options drop-down and select Edit Schedule.
You can make changes to the following fields:
- Schedule Name - Name of the scheduled report
- Deliver To - Report recipients (You can add multiple recipients)
- Report Time Range - Time range of the data to be displayed in the report
- Schedule - How often you want the report to be distributed
- Time - Time of day you want the report to be distributed
- Deliver Report As - Format of the report. You can choose from a CSV or a PDF format.
4. Click on the Update Schedule to accept the changes made.
Note: A notification will appear on the top of the screen once you’ve successfully updated your schedule.
Copy this Schedule
1. To copy a schedule, select Copy this Schedule from the Options dropdown.
2. From the Report dropdown, choose the report you want to copy.
3. Edit the report title in the Schedule Name entry box.
4. Select the External Recipients in the Deliver To field.
5. Click on Schedule Now to save the changes.
Note: A notification will appear on the top of the screen once your scheduled report has been successfully copied.
1. To delete a scheduled report, select Delete Schedule from the Options dropdown.
2. Click on Yes to continue.
Note: A notification will appear on the top of the screen once your scheduled report has been successfully deleted.
- How to create and access Starred Reports
- How to update your Saved Reports
- How to access recent reports