|Fleet dashboard > Vehicles
Fleet Admins can enable PTO/AUX input for the vehicles of their choice. This can be done by using Fleet Dashboard’s Admin section.
Steps: Creating a PTO Alert
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon in the bottom-left corner of the menu.
2. Click on Vehicles in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the Options dropdown menu for the vehicle you want to enable the AUX input.
4. Click on the Edit Vehicle from the dropdown menu.
5. Scroll down to the Auxiliary (AUX) Inputs section on this page and click on the checkbox for Enable AUX Input 1 or AUX Input 2.
6. Click on the Equipment type dropdown to select a specific piece of equipment.
7. Specify whether the equipment is active when the input signal is be HIGH.
8. If you are receiving input signals on a particular vehicle, but the connection has not been set up, Confirmation required appears next to the Connection status.
9. Click on Review input signals.
10. A Recent Input Signals appears displaying the input signals. If the signals look as expected - click on Yes to confirm otherwise check if you are looking at the right Aux input (Aux 1/ Aux 2), the cable installation is correct and your vehicle is in an area where you have a cellular network.
11. Once the AUX Input is connected and you have confirmed the setup, the Connection status appears Connected.
12. Click on View input signals to review the recent signals.
13. It displays like the following image:
- PTO Cable and Reporting Overview
- How to Install PTO/AUX Cable
- Where to Locate PTO Input Signal on a vehicle
- How to View PTO/AUX Activity Report