Skip to main content
How to send messages to drivers from Fleet View
||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins
||Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View
It is important to stay connected with the drivers on the road. Fleet Dashboard enables Fleet Managers and Fleet Admin to send messages to any driver of their choice using Fleet View.
Steps: Sending messages from Fleet View
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard, with Fleet View selected in the left-hand side menu.
2. Select a driver you would like to send a message to.
3. Click on the Message Driver button.
4. Type your message in the message box popping up and click on Enter from your keyboard.
5. When the recipient reads your message, a double green check mark will appear next to it.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Installers / Installation Guides
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)