|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports > Safety|
Motive (formerly Keeptruckin) monitors your fleet so that you can better manage your drivers. In this article you will learn how to view and create a safety events report.
Steps: Viewing Safety Events Reports
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Safety under the Browse tab.
3. Scroll down and click on Safety Events.
4. You can choose between the Drivers and the Groups tab to view safety events.
5. Apply various filters like Dates, Group, Drivers, or Vehicles and Events for your report.
6. Click on the All Coaching Events drop-down and select your desired events.
7. After selecting your desired requirements click on the Options button.
8. Select from either Export as PDF or Export as CSV to download the report in the desired format.