|Fleet Dashboard > Reports > Safety
The Safety Events Report enables Fleet Managers to view each event generated by a driver for a specific period of time.
|Note: Events in the ‘uncoachable’ status are not included.
Steps: Viewing Safety Events Report
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click Safety in the Browse section.
3. Scroll down and click the Safety Events report.
4. You can choose between the Drivers and the Groups tab to view safety events.
5. Apply the filters according to your requirements for the report.
6. Once the report displays, click the three dots at the top right corner.
7. Select either Export as PDF or Export as CSV to download the report in your desired format.
8. Now, the reports are downloaded directly to your computer, and a copy of the same is sent via email.