|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Vehicles|
The fleet managers have the authority to add as many vehicles to their dashboard as they want through the Fleet Dashboard. Once the profile is set up, a Vehicle Gateway can be assigned to the vehicle.
Steps: Adding a vehicle on the Fleet Dashboard
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Vehicles in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the + Add Vehicle button in the top-right corner.
4. The Add Vehicle page displays. Under the General section, fill in the required details such as Vehicle ID, VIN, Vehicle Type, etc.
5. After filling in the necessary details, click on + Assign Vehicle Gateway under the Vehicle Gateway Assignment section.
6. Select the serial number of the intended Vehicle Gateway from the Assign Vehicle Gatewaypop-up menu.
7. Click Assign once selected.
Note: Each Vehicle Gateway has a unique serial number printed on the bottom of the device under the bar code. Make sure the Vehicle Gateway you choose here is the same as the one installed in your vehicle.
8. Select Side-Left Camera and Side-Right Camera from the drop-down menu.
9. Enter your vehicle details in the Odometer section.
10. Enter your vehicle's Lifetime Engine Hours with the current date and time.
11. Choose the Vehicle Gateway Preferences of your choice.
Note: This option is only for drivers who are required to maintain logs for compliance.
12. Select Speed Settings to Trucking Speed Limits.
13. Tick the Long Idling option.
14. Click on the Save button.
- Reassigning Trips to Unidentified Driver Profiles on the Motive Fleet Dashboard
- Viewing the Vehicle Data Usage
- Re-assign a Vehicle Gateway to a Different Vehicle