|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Drivers|
Fleet Admins can edit a Fleet User’s profile anytime they want. If you have created a profile for your Fleet Manager on the Fleet Dashboard and want to edit it, you can do it in a few steps.
Steps: Editing a Fleet Manager Account
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon.
2. Click on the Fleet Users from the menu on the left hand side.
3. Click on the Options in the Action column for the vehicle you want to edit.
4. Click on the Edit Account from the dropdown.
5. Scroll down on the vehicle profile and make the changes you desire.
6. Once done, click on the Save button to save all the changes.
- How to add users to the company on Fleet Dashboard
- How to restrict the fleet manager’s feature access