|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Marketplace|
Motive allows you to connect your Volvo powered construction equipment to the Motive Fleet Dashboard. By connecting your Volvo CareTrack account, Motive can pull location and engine hours for your powered equipment.
Note: This feature is only available on the Motive Enterprise Subscription. Please contact your Motive representative if you want access to this integration. This also requires a separate Volvo Caretrack subscription.
Steps: Connecting your Volvo CareTrack equipment to Motive Dashboard
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on Marketplace from the left-hand side menu.
2. Select the OEM tab.
3. Click on CareTrack (Volvo).
4. Install the integration and enter your Volvo CareTrack API credentials.
Note: If you do not have API credentials, please reach out to your ActiveCareDirect@volvo.com cc'ing OEMpartners@gomotive.com, requesting with the subject line "Volvo CareTrack API Credentials for Motive Integration" and body "Hello - I would like to get Volvo CareTrack API credentials to import my Volvo construction equipment data into Motive.
5. Once the API credentials have been verified, you can manage and view the integration by clicking the “Manage” button. Synced assets start to appear here once data is received.
Note: This may take up to 30 minutes to sync between the two systems initially.
Motive pulls Volvo CareTrack information every 30 minutes.
6. Imported Volvo Construction Assets will show up in Fleet View as Assets
- How to connect your Caterpillar powered equipment to the Motive dashboard
- How to connect your John Deere powered equipment to the Motive dashboard
- How to connect your Komatsu powered equipment to the Motive dashboard