|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
The Dashcam Configurable Storage feature enables Fleet Managers to choose the storage capacity of their AI Dashcams from four different modes. The AI Dashcams then record videos according to the set storage capacity.
Steps: Enabling AI Dashcam Configurable Storage
- Log in to the Motive Fleet Dashboard.
2. Click the Admin icon at the bottom left corner.
3. Click Company from the left-hand side menu.
4. Click Edit Company Information.
5. Scroll down to the Dashcam Settings section.
6. Select the option from Video storage and quality that best suits your requirements.
7. Click Save.