Skip to main content
How to Download report For Unidentified Trips detail.
||Fleet Admin, Fleet Manager
||Trip Details, Unidentified trips
To view and download a detailed report for all of the unidentified trips within your company, Follow the steps below.
Steps: Download Trip detail report
- Login to the Motive Dashboard.
- Click on Reports from the left side of the screen.
- Search for "Trips Detail" on the top right corner and click on the report.
- From the Select drivers Filter select "Unidentified", And select your vehicle.
- To download the report, Click on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen and select your preferred option from the dropdown.
The download link will be sent to your email.
How to assign unidentified trips
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Installers / Installation Guides
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)