|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Safety|
Utilize the Fleet DRIVE Score Report to track the Fleet DRIVE score over time.
Steps: Viewing Fleet DRIVE Score Report
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click Safety in the Browse section.
3. Click the Fleet DRIVE Score Report.
4. You can filter the report by Date Range and DRIVE Score Performance Band.
The Fleet DRIVE Score Report shows the following fields:
|Score update day||The day the score was last updated.|
|4-week period||The start and end date of the score period|
|Miles driven||Total miles driven within the score period|
|Scored Drivers||Count of Drivers in the Fleet with a DRIVE score for the score period|
|DRIVE Score||Fleet’s DRIVE Score for the score period|
Excellent, Good, or Fair
Learn how performance bands are determined here
Impact the behavior had on the score for the 4-week period.
Behavior impact is measured as (total points available - total points received).
Note: The behaviors included in the score are dependent on the camera setup of the Fleet.
For example: If you only have road-facing Dashcams, behaviors like Distraction are not included in the score.
- What is the DRIVE Score?
- How to view the Driver DRIVE Score Report
- How to view Group DRIVE Score Report on Fleet Dashboard