|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
Add a driver to your company through the Motive (formerly Keeptruckin) Fleet Dashboard so they can connect themselves to a Vehicle Gateway on their Motive (formerly Keeptruckin) Driver App. This way, they can complete their inspection reports, send messages, and even upload documents such as fuel receipts.
Steps: Adding a driver
Add a Logs Required Driver
3. Under the Account and Security section, fill in the required information.
4. Enter the Name, Driver ID and Phone.
7. Under the section Hours of Service Compliance, select the Required tab.
Note: If your driver does not require logs, use the steps in Add a Logs Not Required Driver instead.
8. Select between the ELD and Electronic Logbook.
9. Select a Home Terminal Time Zone by clicking on the dropdown given for it.
10. Choose the option for Odometer from Miles and Kilometers tab.
Add a Logs Not Required Driver1. Follow steps 1 to 6 from the section above.
2. Under the Hours of Service Compliance section, click on the Not Required box.
5. Click on the radio button of the vehicle you want to assign.
6. Click on the Assign button.