|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
This article addresses how fleet managers/admins can utilize the split sleeper toggle feature for drivers using US cycles in the Motive web dashboard.
Note: Drivers are required to complete both qualifying split sleeper pairing their split sleeper berth in order to avoid HOS violations. Once the second period has been completed, the driver’s clocks will recalculate, and any previously generated violations will be removed accordingly. It’s possible that drivers will see violations before both qualifying periods are completed.
As a reminder, HoS violations displayed in the driver app are not actual violations and drivers are recommended to always use DOT Inspection mode during roadside inspections. The integrity of their records will be maintained and no violation flags will be presented to enforcement agents.
Steps : Viewing Split Sleep Hours in Dashboard
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard. The Fleet View displays.
2. Click on the Drivers tab to view a list of drivers in your fleet.
3. Click on the desired driver profile to view their off-duty and on-duty hours. If the driver has completed a qualifying split sleeper berth period (i.e. 2 hours Off-Duty/ Sleeper Berth), the hours are available to view.
Note: This toggle will only be available for drivers operating under US cycles.
4. Click on the Profile tab of the driver profile shows Hours of Service clocks and a toggle for Split Sleeper.
5. Click on the toggle for Show Clocks with Split SB Provision to turn it on.
6. Once the toggle turns green, the Split Sleeper Hours have been enabled for the driver.