|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Safety (Pro and Enterprise Subscribers)|
Motive’s coaching workspace, located in the Safety Hub on the Fleet Dashboard, automatically generates a list of coachable Drivers based on their driving performance trends. This helps Fleet Managers better manage which Drivers need attention without having to sift through individual events.
- Drivers are automatically added to the list when at least one of their safety events has the Coachable status.
- Motive’s automated coaching feature automatically marks events as Coachable for Enterprise subscription customers, while Pro customers need to manually mark events as Coachable.
- If your fleet has enabled our automatic messaging for coachable events feature, Drivers will receive a message alerting them of the coachable event to review inside their Motive Driver App.
- How to coach Drivers on the Fleet Dashboard
- How Motive automatically identifies Coachable Events for you
- Viewing coachable messages on Driver App
- How to view safety events and dashcam videos on the Driver App
- How to assign Coaching Permission
- What are Coaching Reports