|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
Reports allow Fleet Admins to analyze their Drivers’ logs, vehicle inspection, maintenance, non-compliance, and other reports. In the Motive Fleet Dashboard, HOS Violation reports are viewable and can be exported as a PDF or CSV (Excel) file to your liking.
Steps: Viewing your driver's HOS violations reports
View your Driver’s HOS Violations
1. Log in to the Motive Dashboard and click on Reports on the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Compliance tab in the Browse section.
3. Click on HOS Violations Detail.
4. View all your Driver or Group HOS violations.
|Note: You may select drivers through the Select Drivers search bar or select specific groups through the Select Groups search bar. Learn more about how to create and view groups and sub-groups.|
Download your Drivers’ HOS Violation Reports
1. Follow the steps above and then click on the Options button.
2. Select Export as PDF or CSV to download your report.
|Note: You will receive the report in your email inbox.|