|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Fleet Users|
The Motive Fleet Dashboard allows Fleet Admins to manage their fleet. In this article, you will learn how to deactivate an account or role from your fleet.
Steps: Deactivating a Fleet User account
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon.
2. Select Fleet Users from the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the Manage Roles button.
4. Find the account you wish to deactivate and click on the Options button in the Actions column.
5. From the drop-down menu select Deactivate.
- How to deactivate/remove Drivers from company
- How to deactivate a vehicle profile
- How to view the deactivated Drivers list