|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
Fleet Admin and managers can assign drivers to vehicles using the Motive Fleet Dashboard.
Note: This functionality is only available for drivers that are set up as Not Required to Log. Once assigned, all trips on this vehicle will be associated with the driver. Drivers that are required to log under the ELD mandate must connect to the Vehicle Gateway for compliance.
Steps : Assigning a driver to a vehicle
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on Admin.
2. The Drivers page opens by default. Now select the driver you want to assign the vehicle and click on the Options dropdown menu.
3. Click on Edit Account.
4. On the Edit Account page, scroll down to click on +Assign Vehicle in Vehicle Assignment section.
5. Select a Vehicle from the list using the search bar and click on Assign.
6. Click Save on the top-right corner.