|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
Your journey to switch from another or no tool to Motive should be easy and smooth. To ensure this, Motive allows you to upload all of your driver profiles in the Fleet Dashboard simultaneously.
Steps: Bulk Uploading driver profiles
1. Download the CSV file and add all of your details. Make sure to not edit the first row. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk(*).
Note: The password added against each driver must be at least 8 characters, including at least 1 letter and 1 number.
2. Login to Motive Fleet Dashboard and select the Admin icon at the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
3. Select Drivers from the menu on the left-hand side.
4. Click on Import Drivers option and upload the CSV file with all the driver profiles.
5. After uploading the CSV file with driver profiles you need to click Import.
6. Now you can see the uploaded file in the History section on the same screen and an email is sent after the file has been processed and the drivers are added to your Fleet.
- How to bulk upload assets profiles
- How to bulk upload vehicle profiles
- How to bulk upload Fleet Users