|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
The Coaching workspace in the Safety Hub section of the Motive Fleet Dashboard automatically generates drivers that need coaching based on their driving performance trends.
Steps: Knowing which drivers need coaching
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click on Safety in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Coaching tab to view a list of drivers that need coaching.
3. The Coaching tab contains various filters available for viewing specific information related to the drivers.
- Search: Search the driver name, if the driver does not show up, that means the driver currently does not have any coachable behaviors.
- DRIVE Score Range: Choose a particular score range and the list will update to all drivers within that range that currently have behaviors to be coached.
- Coachable behaviors: Choose specific behaviors and the list will update to all drivers that currently are eligible for coaching on that specific behavior.
- Coaching History: Choose a particular range and the list will update to all drivers that are currently eligible for coaching that have been coached within the time frame you selected.
- Sorting: Choose how to sort the list based on the drop-down options:
a) DRIVE score: Sorts the list based on DRIVE score in ascending order.
b) Date added to list: Sorts the list based on when the driver was added in descending order.
c) Last coached: Sorts the list based on when the driver was last coached.
d) Number of behaviors: Sorts the list based on drivers that have the most behaviors to coach on in descending order.
e) Fleet start state: Sorts the list based on fleet start date in descending order.
4. There is a Summary section on the right-hand side of the screen summarizing the count of drivers with coaching details. The summary will change according to the applied filters.
The details available in the Summary section are:
- Total: Total count of drivers on the list based on the filters applied.
- Recent coaching: Count of drivers on the list that have been coached within the last 30 days.
- No prior coaching: Count of drivers on the list that have never received coaching.
- Count of drivers by behavior type: Count of drivers on the list that need coaching on the specific behavior type listed.
5. Click on Coach for the driver you want to coach.
- Coaching Drivers on Motive Fleet Dashboard
- How to enable drivers for automated coaching
- How are coachable drivers identified
- How to view safety events on Motive App
- How to coach your drivers on Fleet Dashboard