|Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View
Motive’s Environmental Sensors give you the ability to track various environmental factors and efficiently control the reefer. Motive gives Fleet Admin the ability to create as many alerts as they want to stay updated on the temperature within a reefer trailer. Read more to learn about creating alerts for Environmental Sensors.
Steps: Creating alerts for Environmental Sensors
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon.
2. Click on Alerts in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the + Create Alert button.
4. Enter a name for the alert in the Name field.
5. Click on the Type dropdown and select Reefer Temperature.
6. Click on the Select button under Assets to choose the assets you want to create alert for.
7. Choose between the Groups and Assets tabs to see the options.
8. Click on the checkboxes of the groups or assets you want to be covered in the alert.
9. Check the checkbox of All entities if you want the alert to be applicable for all assets.
10. Click on the Save Selection button once done.
11. Click on the dropdown of Trigger alert when to choose your desired option.
12. Enter the minimum and maximum temperature values in the given fields.
13. Input the desired time that a temperature event must satisfy the desired conditions for an alert to be triggered. If you want an alert immediately sent upon a condition being met, please enter 0.
14. Click on the Select button given against the recipients to choose the people you want to receive the alert.
15. Click on the EXTERNAL RECIPIENTS (OPTIONAL) dropdown icon and enter the email or phone number of the recipient you want to add outside of your fleet.
16. Click on the Save button once you are done.
- What are Environmental Sensors?
- Installation Guide: Environmental Sensors
- How to view the Environmental Sensors report