Skip to main content
How to Enable Ignore Drive Time Access for the Fleet Admins
Owner Operators, Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers
Steps: Giving Ignore Drive Time access to Fleet Users using Fleet Dashboard
By doing the following actions, fleet admins can provide other managers and admins in their fleet access to Ignore Drive Time for the drivers:
- Open the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Log In.
- Click the Admin icon at the bottom left corner.
- 3. In the menu on the left, choose Fleet Users from Organization dropdown.
- In the Roles & Permissions tab, select a Fleet User.
- Click Options and select Edit.
- Select the Ignore Drive Time checkbox.
- Click Save.
- Then Log out and Log in back to the Dashboard.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Installers / Installation Guides
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)