|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
Fleet users can view and download IFTA fuel reports to have an overview of your fleet’s average fuel consumption metrics for a desired period of time.
|Note: IFTA reports are available only for customers with PRO and ENT subscriptions.
To upgrade your subscription please contact us.
Steps: View and Export IFTA reports
View IFTA Reports
1. On the Motive Fleet Dashboard, click on Fuel in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the IFTA summary tab. You can see an overview of your fleet’s average fuel consumption metrics for a selected time period.
3. Filter the report through filters of Date, Jurisdiction, Fuel Type, and IFTA Vehicles. Click on your desired filter to expand the dropdown and select your desired value.
4. Click on the Trip Reports tab to view a more detailed view of individual trips.
Download IFTA Reports
1. Click on Reports from the left-hand side menu of the Dashboard.
2. Click on the IFTA button under the Browse section.
3. Click on the Distance Summary report.
4. Click on the Date field to select the start and end dates for a report. Click on Groups, Jurisdiction, Fuel Types, and IFTA Vehicles filters for data filtering.
5. Click on the three dots and select your preferred file format to Export or Make a copy or Schedule.
A link to download the report will be shared on your registered email address. Click on the link within the email to download your report.
To sign your company up for IFTA Fuel Tax Reporting, chat with us, call (855) 434-3564 or email email@example.com.