|Applies To||Driver App|
Forgot your password and can’t log into your Driver App account? No problem! Motive makes it easy for you to reset your password.
For Fleet Managers, see How to reset password on the Fleet Manager Dashboard
|Note: Motive Support can't reset passwords on behalf of our users for security reasons. Users can do it themselves or ask their fleet manager/admin to change it for them.|
Steps: Resetting password on Driver App
1. On the Log In screen of your Driver App, tap on Forgot your Password?
2. Enter the email address that you used to register your Motive Driver account and click Send.
|Note: If you don't know or don't have an email associated with your driver profile, your password will need to be reset on the Motive Fleet Dashboard. Contact your Fleet Admin to reset your password and share this article with them: How to reset password on the Fleet Manager Dashboard|
3. Check your inbox for an email from Motive. Click the Click here to reset your password button in the email to reset your password.
4. Enter and confirm your new password.
5. Click Reset Password to make this your new password.
6. You can now log into the Driver App using your email and new password.
Motive's Password Policy
Beginning March 23, 2023, all new users, and current users who are resetting their passwords should have a password containing:
- Minimum 8 characters
- Must include 1 letter
- Must include 1 digit
- How to reset password on the Fleet Manager Dashboard
- How to create a daily vehicle inspection report (DVIR) on Driver App
- How to claim/reject an unidentified trip in Driver App