Skip to main content
||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers
With the Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) Dispatch feature Fleet Managers can create, manage and track dispatch progress from the Fleet Dashboard.
With Motive Dispatch Fleet Users can:
- Get a quick overview of dispatch progress with information about orders, stops, and status.
- Track dispatches live on fleet view and share tracking information externally.
- Assign the dispatch order to a vehicle/driver/asset so that the right resources are allocated.
- Send dispatches to and receive updates from drivers with Driver Workflow integration.
- Message a driver to communicate additional information related to an upcoming order.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)