Skip to main content
What is Motive Dispatch?
||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers
With the Motive Dispatch feature Fleet Managers can create, manage and track dispatch progress from the Fleet Dashboard.
With Motive Dispatch Fleet Users can:
- Get a quick overview of dispatch progress with information about orders, stops, and status.
- Track dispatches live on fleet view and share tracking information externally.
- Assign the dispatch order to a vehicle/driver/asset so that the right resources are allocated.
- Send dispatches to and receive updates from drivers with Driver Workflow integration.
- Message a driver to communicate additional information related to an upcoming order.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Installers / Installation Guides
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)