Motive makes it easy for the driver to print up to two weeks of their logs directly from your phone.
Steps: Printing Logs on Android
1. On the Home screen click on Logs.
2. Select the logs you want to print by tapping on the checkbox next to the day.
3. Once logs are selected, a toolbar will appear at the top of the screen. Tap the Print icon.
Note: If you are using Android 4.4 or higher, start by downloading your printer's Print Services Plugin from the Play Store. Here are the Print Services Plugins for HP, Samsung, and Canon.
4. On the Print Logs & Inspections screen, tap Print.
5. Select which printer to use and the number of copies.
6. Then tap on the highlighted icon on the screen.