|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
Fleet Dashboard helps Fleet Managers keep track of fuel-related data of every vehicle. They can view and download data like Average MPG, Moving MPG, Total Distance, Total Fuel, and Utilization etc. These details can be viewed and downloaded in the form of a report.
Steps: Viewing and downloading Vehicle Fuel Performance Report
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Fuel under the Browse section.
3. Click on Driver Fuel Performance.
4. Use filters like All Vehicle Types, Date, Drivers & Vehicles, Distance Driven, and With or Without Fuel Data to access the desired reports.
5. Click on the Save button to save filter selection.
6. Click on the Options button if you are ready to download the report.
7. Click on Export as PDF to download the report in PDF or click on Export as CSV to download an Excel file.
8. Once done, an email is sent to your registered email address with a link to download the reports.
- How does Motive help to monitor and manage carbon emission?
- How to view and download Driver Fuel Performance Report