|Applies To||Driver App|
Drivers can edit or delete their inspection reports that they have created previously through their Driver App.
Steps: Editing or deleting Inspection Report
1. On the Home screen tap on Logs.
2. Choose the inspection report you want to edit or delete.
Note: The vehicle and trailer defects reports will display separately. You can edit or delete the reports one by one following the same steps.
3. Click on the report you want to edit or delete.
4. Click on three dots in the top right corner and click on Delete if you want to delete the report.
5. Click on Edit to edit the details in the report.
6. You can edit the general information.
7. You can also change the Defects and Defect type under Parts section. Follow same steps for both the inspection reports.
8. Click on Sign and add your signature in the field.
9. Click on Save to save the changes.