|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admin|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
Fleets using the Canada South Oil and Gas cycle must be able to provide either the name or the permit number on the driver’s logs in order for them to remain compliant.
As the leading provider of Fleet Management systems, our priority is to ensure our customers remain compliant Default Log Settings section enables fleets to add their Oil Well Service Exemption permit number so that it can be displayed on the driver’s logs accordingly.
|Note:Drivers will need to be on latest version of the driver application in order to see the field displayed on their log PDF.|
Steps: Setting Canada South Oil and Gas permit number
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon at the bottom of the left-hand side menu.
The Drivers page displays.
2. Click on the Company in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the Edit Company Information button.
5. Scroll down and in the Oil Well Service Vehicle Permitfield, enter the permit number.
6. Click on Save in the top-right corner.
Note: Once the permit number has been added from the company settings, the permit number will be applied on the driver’s log following the date it was changed in the company settings. Any logs generated prior to the permit number being added will not be changed. For Example: If the permit number is added on 10/1/2021, then any logs from 10/1/2021 onward will display the permit number accordingly on the driver’s log PDF.
Note: Drivers will need to have Canada South Oil and Gas set up as their primary/current cycle in order for the permit number to be displayed on their logs.