Electronic Logbook requires the drivers to add drive time and duty status manually. A driver can perform these actions using the Motive Driver App.
Steps: Adding Logs with Electronic Logbook
1. Log into the Motive Driver App and click on the Logs tab.
2. Click on the logs for the day.
3. Slide the screen from the bottom and click on the Change current duty status.
4. Click on the duty status of your choice.
5. Add the location if you want to edit the automatically captured location.
6. Add notes in the Notes field.
7. Click on the Save button.