|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers, Fleet Drivers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Safety|
1. For video safety events, if there is a critical or high-severity event and at least one of the following behaviors is present, it is coachable:
- Close following
- Delayed response
- Unsafe lane change
- Cell phone
- Seat belt violation
- Ran a red light
- Ran a stop sign
- Failure to Yield
- Passing in a no-passing zone
- Illegal lane usage
- Railroad crossing
- A driver generates a close following event lasting 2 minutes traveling at a speed of 65 mph with multiple other vehicles around and a time-to-hit value of 0.3 seconds.
- A driver generates a cell phone usage event lasting 1 minute at a speed of 65 mph while also conducting an unsafe lane change on a crowded 6-lane highway.
2. Speeding events are coachable when the driver generates a speeding event where the average speed is at least 6 mph or more over the speed limit for at least 1 minute.
- How to enable automated coaching for Fleet Managers
- How Motive automatically identifies coachable drivers
- How to coach drivers on the Fleet Dashboard
- What is event severity?