|Audience||Navistar and Motive Users|
|Applies To||Motive Fleet Dashboard > Marketplace|
Navistar is an international brand (majorly based in the United States and Canada) that operates trucks, and diesel engines and manufactures a variety of transportation including carriers and commercial transportation. Navistar offers OCC (OnCommand Connection) a platform for their customers' enhanced vehicle management. Motive’s integration with Navistar enables you to integrate the ELD devices’ data with the OCC platform.
- Navistar OCC integration enables you to diagnose and address maintenance-related problems that can be expensive.
- You can streamline your fleet operations by accessing data from Navistar's OnCommand Connection (OCC) platform including fault code descriptions, severity ratings, and suggested parts and services.
- Active user of Navistar.
- Subscription Level: Pro + ENT
Steps: Enabling Navistar integration with Motive Fleet Dashboard
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click Marketplace in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click the OEM tab.
3. Locate Navistar OnCommand Connection and click Learn More.
4. Click Install.
5. A pop-up appears. Click Install to accept the terms and start data synchronization.
6. Your request is generated.
7. Once the integration is enabled, you can see telematics data exporting automatically into OCC.
Support for Integration